ITU Computer Engineering Undergraduate Program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET, www.abet.org, (Criteria: Computer Engineering).
Computer Engineering Bachelor of Science Program ABET Information
Istanbul Technical University, Ayazaga Campus, Faculty of Computer and Informatics Engineering, Maslak, Sarıyer, Istanbul, 34469, Turkey
Accreditation Page Link
SOs – Student Outcomes (1-7)
Please click here to reach the student outcomes before the year 2018.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.